Support & Wellbeing
Healthy Relationships - IDAS
- Community based support
- High quality refuge and dispersed accommodation and Safe Zones accommodation for people who need to escape violence
- Help for children and young people
- Peer mentoring and group work.
Their teams of accredited specialist workers (IDVA’s and ISVAs) support people through the criminal justice system in addition to providing emotional support and safety planning advice.
They offer confidential and free 24 hour helplines...
- North Yorkshire and Barnsley helpline on: 03000 110 110
- Sheffield helpline on: 0808 808 2241
...and support via a Live Chat service available daily. Find out more info here.
IDAS have developed two free online courses, which explore the issues around domestic abuse and sexual violence. Register here.
Interested in getting involved? Find out more here about volunteering and fundraising opportunities with IDAS.
Finally, here is a comprehensive list of other help available.
- Read Next
- Departmental Welcome Talks with Women in Computer Science Free Squash Zoom Beyond 18-21 Travel Pass Boardgames and Meet with Mentors Freshers '21 @ The Edge Paddock Orientation Tours 2021 Sheffield University Netball Club Meet and Greet Learn to play the Ukulele! Discover Sheffield Trips - September and October Cosmeti Craft Sessions - make your own cosmetics!
- Useful Contacts Internal Support Services at TUoS The Best Restaurants and Bars in Broomhill There's always someone who can help Your guide to the disciplinary process Your guide to all things money! Reporting a maintenance problem Kit Lawrence, Student Conduct Officer Christine Ferst, Student Conduct Officer How to get used to online learning - a blog by Harald Tang