Cookie Consent by
a tall building in a city

Support & Wellbeing

Registering with the University Health Service

By echorley 23 Sep 2021

Not yet registered with the University Health Service? 

Click here to register online.

The University Health Service are specialists in student health and offer services that are not routinely available at some other GP (Doctors) Practices.
- Specialist Mental Health Services
- Sexual Health/Contraception Services
- Routine Doctor/Nurse Appointments
Support with other University support services should you need it
- Interpreter Service available for consultations

You can find out more about the UHS on our website here:

echorley profile picture

echorley I'm Emma Chorley, the Marketing and Communications Executive for accommodation services at UoS.
View All Posts

Popular topics in Support & Wellbeing