Support & Wellbeing
There's always someone who can help
Moving away to University can be a stressful time for students and parents alike, but we're here to assure you that there is always someone available to help while they're staying with us in University accommodation.
- Our Customer Service reception in The Edge is staffed 24 hours a day and serves as a direct line to The Ridge to cover all Ranmoor/Endcliffe areas.
- The security team patrol the area on foot, monitor security footage and will respond to security call outs to provide assistance.
- Accommodation social media channels across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are monitored 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Read Next
- Departmental Welcome Talks with Women in Computer Science Free Squash Zoom Beyond 18-21 Travel Pass Boardgames and Meet with Mentors Freshers '21 @ The Edge Paddock Orientation Tours 2021 Sheffield University Netball Club Meet and Greet Learn to play the Ukulele! Discover Sheffield Trips - September and October Cosmeti Craft Sessions - make your own cosmetics!
- Useful Contacts Internal Support Services at TUoS The Best Restaurants and Bars in Broomhill There's always someone who can help Your guide to the disciplinary process Your guide to all things money! Reporting a maintenance problem Kit Lawrence, Student Conduct Officer Christine Ferst, Student Conduct Officer How to get used to online learning - a blog by Harald Tang